Tree House Treats: "I am attended by 3 conscious angels, who abide with me always.."

Tree House Treats

Crystal Light fusion Therapy [CLT] 'Theragem' at Tree of Health. Time To Shine ~ because Time is of the essence

My Photo
Name:
Location: Santa Cruz, CA, United States

threshold transitions; passing through portals... life, laughter, liberty of spirit.... and happiness ensues.

Wednesday, January 05, 2011

"I am attended by 3 conscious angels, who abide with me always.."



"how ya'doin' James?"; her tender inquiry as they arrive, sitting together in the Rainbow Garden.

"I am attended by 3 conscious angels who abide with me always; Water, Air & Sunlight." quoth James.

She gasped. It had been all of 20 years since first she happened on those words, and nobody but nobody had ever spoken them back to her. They had stilled her then. They stilled her now.

Findhorn; 1988 or '89 when she found that slim white paperback book in the Findhorn bookstore; The Gospel of Peace of Jesus Christ (Essene); found the text stunning and exquisite in its simplicity; took it off to Randolf's Leap to drink it in.

The words were a portal then. The words are a portal now.

Yes, Yes. It's the truth, she smiled remembering..., breath releases..., and all's right with the world.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home