Tree House Treats: Stretching Time Like Taffy

Tree House Treats

Crystal Light fusion Therapy [CLT] 'Theragem' at Tree of Health. Time To Shine ~ because Time is of the essence

My Photo
Name:
Location: Santa Cruz, CA, United States

threshold transitions; passing through portals... life, laughter, liberty of spirit.... and happiness ensues.

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Stretching Time Like Taffy

I was going to post days ago. I never got there. Nevertheless, I am fascinated that this concept would not leave me; stretching time like taffy. I know how it arose and I know what it's related to; I was breathing; consciously breathing deeper; that's all. But it was getting to me, in a good way. I would be parking up my bike, putting the lock on, and find myself noticing all around me, especially what trees and plants are doing...., and suddenly the transition moment would s*t*r*e*t*c*h. It's a very cool experience, very trippy, and it's distilling lots of half-remembered wisdom-words about time doesn't exist, and all the ways we know that a minute can take forever or zip.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home