Tree House Treats: Darkest Night (willingly beguiled)

Tree House Treats

Crystal Light fusion Therapy [CLT] 'Theragem' at Tree of Health. Time To Shine ~ because Time is of the essence

My Photo
Name:
Location: Santa Cruz, CA, United States

threshold transitions; passing through portals... life, laughter, liberty of spirit.... and happiness ensues.

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Darkest Night (willingly beguiled)

When I embraced my woman
I met my spirit child
She does not feel her life is wrong
Accepts the invite to belong
Is willingly beguiled
By Christmas trees and faerie lights
And stars in moonlit skies
She taps a well of playfulness
Is infinitely wise…
 My spirit child
She never left
The shores of fairyland
She never lost her innocence
Walks willingly and hand in hand
With anyone of any creed or hue
And knows her sisters and her brothers
Are not few
But many souls apart
Not strangers of the heart
But healers of the rift
Each soul each birth on Earth
A precious gift
 The music box, the music box
It always stirred me so
Silver metal strips that strum
On and on around that drum
On and on it played around
As I looked in from where
O I remember, my heart said
I'm sure I know that air

That air of sweet and crystal clear
Those notes of clean delight
O yes, my spirit child replied
You know that tune alright
For that's the tune our Mother sang
As you skipped by her side
And that's the tune your Father played
And you his pride
And joy

And there you are, my little one
And now you understand
That everything we sent you
was no more than you planned
We sent so many many things
To  help your mortal frame to see
We saw you stirred so many times
Only to watch you start and flee
Yet now we know you've heard us
We know you're listening well
With dancing feet and sparkling eyes
You weave the Christmas spell.
 CCR McF

*~*~*~*~*~*
PS

© Penny McManigal e-Mail

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home