Tree House Treats: Crystal Light Therapy Theragem.. This is Tree House Treats

Tree House Treats

Crystal Light fusion Therapy [CLT] 'Theragem' at Tree of Health. Time To Shine ~ because Time is of the essence

My Photo
Name:
Location: Santa Cruz, CA, United States

threshold transitions; passing through portals... life, laughter, liberty of spirit.... and happiness ensues.

Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Crystal Light Therapy Theragem.. This is Tree House Treats

~Crystal Light Therapy Theragem at the Tree of Health with Corrina~

'Tree of Health' aka Dove Center for Integrative Medicine (Dr Karl Maret)Dr Maret is president of DOVE HEALTH ALLIANCE 501(c)3

"The Dove Health Alliance is a California nonprofit Private Operating Foundation with the vision of encouraging greater awareness and practice of the discipline of Energy Medicine through research, education, and practical application.

The mission of the Dove Health Alliance is "to discover, validate, and disseminate the principles and practices of energy medicine on personal, societal and environmental levels."

Specific objectives:
To define the effectiveness of the existing and emerging healing methods and therapeutic, instrumentation used in Energy Medicine, through research, development, and clinical testing.

To develop new technologies and effective methodologies for monitoring and treating the state of health of the human body. This includes the assessment of electromagnetic and subtle energy information fields around and within the human body.

To formulate acceptable theories and comprehensive models that define the efficacy of specific complementary medical modalities and create a sound scientific foundation for Energy Medicine.

To assist the emergence of the field of Energy Medicine by researching the interrelationships between living systems, healing processes, and the nature of consciousness.

To promote education and publish the results of our research for the public benefit.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Love is a Powerful Force; Marshall Your Forces
Song is A Powerful Vibration; Do What Makes Your Heart Sing
Water is the elixir of Life; Drink Deep & Give Thanks
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

TREE OF HEALTH Theragem Testimonials (because it's hard to believe!)

*"I feel infinitely lighter and happier since. It shifted something inside of me, lifted my spirits.." [S.T.]
*"I LOVE having my Theragem. Even my husband likes it!" [S.F.]
*"I have felt so much lighter since seeing you. I am so thankful to have you on this journey. You are unlike anyone I have ever known." [Y.C.]
*"You were the most amazing guide for my journey with the Theragem" [Irena.N]
*"Thank You thank you. I feel like a different person with more energy. I deeply appreciate the opportunity to clear." [A.S.]
*"I have felt a distinct shift since my session and feeling juch more positive about everything." [Sarah.N.]
*"A lot has happened since my session. I really appreciate what has opened up and look forward to a follow-up." [Angela.M.]
*"It's been phenomenal since my session. I had some huge, beautiful realizations this week (and still!). [Dawn.F.]
*"Wow, everyone should have access to this.. like Zip Cars..; "Wheels when you want them!" [F.F.]
​*"You're a birth life and death coach!" [S.S.]
​*"It provided a step in my healing that I could not follow cognitively because it tenderly and deeply went to the root which lies mostly in my subconscious." [N.P]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home