Tree House Treats: My Nephew, The Magician

Tree House Treats

Crystal Light fusion Therapy [CLT] 'Theragem' at Tree of Health. Time To Shine ~ because Time is of the essence

My Photo
Name:
Location: Santa Cruz, CA, United States

threshold transitions; passing through portals... life, laughter, liberty of spirit.... and happiness ensues.

Friday, December 07, 2012

My Nephew, The Magician

My nephew is a Magician; truly,
I held him as a newborn and now he is a man.

This is a Facebook post,
fleeting and ephemeral
as sun-rays through winter trees,
fireball low on the horizon, rising fast.

Capture this Wisdom Arriving in Place.
Capture this Moment of glorious fruition
knowing it is only a beginning,
bold and sassy,
the spirit unsquelched by gross matter
This is brilliant mundanity
Rejoice And
ENTERTheMOMENT!!
ENTERTheMOMENT
"ENTERTheMOMENT Returns.. and what a moment it will be! A moment that has been spoke of for thousands of years, a pivotal time in human history, a sacred time, a time for change, all of civilisation lies in the balance..and its christmas!

This will be an evening of Circus, Dance and a spontaneous transition to higher plains of consciousness err i mean entertainment. Its going to be a celebration of human genius in creativity and skill!

I honestly believe this night will CHANGE THE WORLD!!

I plan to change.. So I'm off to teach my skills to kids in India with Performers Without Borders. Spreading some hope and joy to those who need it!

As well as a great show and changing the world, there will be a fantastic mini Christmas market where you can find that special home made gift, Also there will be hot food and drink available!

I hope to see you for a special evening!

Leave a comment with your name to reserve a ticket!!"



20-23 Hepburn RoadBS2 8UD Bristol, United Kingdom
Bristol, ENGLAND

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home